Covid Safe Access
Bar service point inside
Bar service point inside
Please follow instructions
given by our team members
General instructions - Updated 14th Sept 2020
• We are operating 2m where viable Social Distancing Guidelines, we ask that all guests observe these guidelines whilst on the park.
• Failure to follow our guidelines may result in you and your party being asked to leave.
• We have additional team members on duty helping to ensure the guidance is observed and they will be clearly visible wearing yellow t-shirts.
– If you are unsure of the guidelines or need help, please ask one of the team members and they will assist you with your enquiry.
– Please follow all guidance issued by our team members, they are there to protect all our guests whilst you are on our park.
• We have hand sanitiser points around the park and ask that you sanitiser your hands regularly.
• We ask that any disposable items like bottles or recyclable plates and cutlery are disposed of by you once you have finished with them into the bins that are positioned around the park.
• Upon arrival to the park, please get yourself a table in the rear garden.
Please do not move tables closer together, they have been positioned to adhere to the 2m where viable Social Distancing Guidelines.
– Please note that once all the tables are filled, we will operate a one in, one out system.
• Tables can seat a maximum of 6 people.
– It is against the law to gather in groups of more than 6 people.
• Children must be kept under parental control at all times.
• We will be collecting contact detail information in line with the mandatory Government Guidelines. If details are not supplied, admission will be refused.
Inside bar instructions
• We are operating a one way system for the inside bar.
• Only two (2) people per group can enter the pub at any one time to place an order at the bar.
• Please do not take glasses back to the bar, these will be collected from your table.
– Please assist our team members by putting all empty glasses on the end of tables to allow them to minimise contact with you.
• Please queue up at the front of the pub with the queue coming up the drive as per the blue dotted line and wait for instructions from our team member who will direct you into the pub for service.
– Once inside the pub, please stand on the yellow dots and only move forward once the next spot becomes available.
– Once you are at either service point 1 or 2, please stand behind the line and place your order.
– Once it’s served, you will be asked to step forward to make payment. Where possible, please use Contactless.
– Once payment is made, please collect your tray or drinks and leave via the rear doors out into the rear garden.
• Please queue up at the side of the pub with the queue coming from the beach direction as per the red dotted lines on the plan and wait for instructions from our team member who will direct you into the pub to use the toilets.
– Only one (1) person can enter the pub at any one time to use the toilets except for an adult with one child.
– Once inside, please proceed straight to the toilet.
– When you have finished, please come straight back out the way you went in so that the next person can be allowed to enter.